ARSI, as an engineering company active in the (primary, secondary and tertiary) sectors, provides the means to minimize and optimize energy consumption so satisfying the demand of an ever more aware society in recent years, We serve our customer the most advanced means for you to have actual knowledge of the energy you spend and possible solutions to take to optimize these.
ARSI, has the equipment and expertise staff to analyze, asses and implement the necessary measures to buildings, facilities or industrial processes you want to optimize.
Some of the equipment which we use to get the most accurate data and greater reliability are:
- CLIMACHECK – Performance Analyzer for refrigeration facilities.
- ULTRASONIC FLOWMETERS.
- POWER AND ENERGY METERS – Network analyzer and network quality.
- Ultrasonic Leak Detection.
An energy certification is an official document prepared by a competent technician that includes factual information about the year energy consumption needed to attend the energy demand of the building under normal use and occupancy. The energy certification process concludes with the issuance of a label depending on the energy rating obtained. The energy rating scale is seven levels and varies between the letters A (building more efficient) and G (least efficient building). This label appoints the energy consumption and CO2 emissions associated with the annual consumption of housing.
The Spanish law "RD 235/13”, requires since June 1st 2013, that homes for sale or rent have an energy efficiency certification from the moment they are announced on estate agencies or other means.
Why request to us the Certificate?
- Highly qualified technicians: on staff or associates. Energy efficiency specialized technicians, will carry out your energy certificate, performing a detailed study of the characteristics of your home so that the result obtained is the actual value of your home energy consumption.
- Time: ensure all our customers speed without neglecting quality. We guarantee a deadline from 24 to 48 hours. For customers who require more urgency we have a quick service.
- Drawing of the housing: we include it with the energy certificate made up by our staff.
- Whitepaper: with each energy certificate we enclose an energy consumption study of housing and we offer detailed improvement measures, both active and passive, adapted to your needs, also attaching the economic study and savings that would result such improvements.
- Extended hours: thinking in those people who work, and cannot go home until late afternoon, for that reason, we lengthen our timetable and can take measures up to midnight.
- Registration: We take care to register your certificate in the government offices.
- Get energy certificate as stated in the law will prevent possible sanctions by the administration. Not having the energy rating in the ad promoting your home or proceed to rent or sell your home without energy certificate can be punished with up to 6000 euros.
For manufacturing a product or providing a service, you need to consume a certain amount of energy. Therefore, without a steady and secure access to energy is not possible to guarantee the rights set in the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, which guarantee the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. However, the amount of energy consumed in developed countries is much higher than the strictly necessary to ensure the above, and could be decreased so that they could meet the needs of the present without compromising those of future generations. By reducing energy consumption per unit of product or service increases energy efficiency while maintaining or even increasing the level of comfort.
To achieve energy savings and efficiency of a facility is necessary to follow several steps, which the owner or operator of the system will not always have the capacity or experience needed: calculation of energy consumption, design of energy reduction project, construction, installation, operation and maintenance. Moreover, to carry out the project, funding is necessary.
An energy audit is a description and analysis of energy flows in a building, industrial plant or process in order to understand the dynamic energy of the system and identify potential points for improvement and energy savings in it, always maintaining or improving environmental comfort, production or process.
The work of an energy audit require the measurements in situ along a representative time of the facility or process to be studied, of the main energy parameters of the room and the analysis of different initial data. The audit results are reflected in the final reports, as usual contains the following information:
- Description of the building, plant or process within facilities.
- Assessment of energy consumption (electricity, fossil fuels and other fuels).
- Identification of areas for improvement in lighting, motors, variable frequency drives, air conditioning, process cooling / heating, insulation, etc…
- Proposal for energy improvements.
- Estimate of energy savings.
- Estimated savings.
- Quantification of investments.
- Estimated return period on investment.
- Investment Management: government grants processing.
Immediate benefits to the company:
- Decrease of operating and structural costs.
- Reduction of electricity and fuels consumption.
- Reduction of water consumption.
- Increase in competitiveness.
- Reduction in CO2 emissions.
- Economic benefits.
- The environmental impact is decreased (Classify it as a "green company").